Societa Italiana Di Ipnosi
1998 – Batchelor of Psychology, La Sapienza University
2011 – Philosophical Consultant Master, Roma 3 University
I’m a Psychologist and Psychotherapist with 20 years of private practice in the field of clinical hypnosis. I’m also serving as a Philosophical Consultant in some Italian private companies.
At the end of the nineties I was very interested in the relationship between Attachment and Eating Disorders. Then, between 1999 and 2005, I volunteered at CPO (Paraplegic Center of Ostia – Rome). In that period I wrote clinical papers about physical disabilities and dissociative phenomena in spinal cord injured subjects.
My clinical activity as a hypnotherapist deals mostly with stress related disorders, anxiety, psychosomatics, and sport performance enhancement.
Later I began to present at international hypnosis congresses, and I have extended my research interests to time distortion phenomena that may accompany traumatic experiences.
I am author and co-author of several publications in the field of hypnotherapy, and I like to be involved in multidisciplinary collaborations with scholars and researchers of many other disciplines, like philosophy of mind, physics and figurative arts.
Currently, I’m Teacher and Supervisor of the Italian School of Hypnosis and Ericksonian Psychotherapy (SIIPE), Board Member of SII (Italian Society of Hypnosis) and Advisory Board Member of “Ipnosi – Rivista Italiana di Ipnosi Clinica Sperimentale”, official publication of Italian Society of Hypnosis.
My proposals for ESH are:
– to promote exchanges of students and teachers among the European constituent societies
– to develop multi-centric studies that involve different research groups with common goals and protocols on the most relevant subjects in the field of hypnosis
– to work on standard training criteria that can be agreed upon and shared by the ESH Constituent Societies
– to create a network of fast and effective information about events and training opportunities around the ropean continent
– to fill the empty space of 3 years between the European Congresses, activating a number of ESH initiatives, meetings, encounters, taking place in the intermediate period, maintaining interest in ESH activities all the years, and all the year around.